Two Four Two surrounds
Two Four Two Luxury Boutique Apartments are fully self contained apartments with everything you need to make your stay relaxing, enjoyable and easy. Two Four Two is your haven away from home. Tasmania is home to some of the world’s finest produce and Two Four Two offers a fully equipped kitchen in each apartment to try your culinary skills.
- Located just around the corner is a traditional grocer, Ye Olde Greengrocer, showcasing fresh and local produce.
- Landfall Farm Fresh features home-grown beef, a wide range of top Tasmanian beef and chicken, and ready-made portions.
- The Pasta Merchant is located four doors up and offers freshly made pasta and sauces, ready-made lasagnas and tasty pasta dishes to take away or eat in.
- Delicacy , the local deli, is located on nearby Canning Street with a huge range of local cheese, small goods, specialty breads, and produce with a local farmers summer market every Sunday.
- If you wish to eat out Two Four Two now features Café Mondello, a little taste of Italy in the Paris end of Charles Street.
- Sporties , the local pub, is five doors up Charles Street offering all the features of a ‘local’ with a range of beers and a restaurant Bistro now featuring a new French menu and French chef.
- Burger Got Soul located just across the street, offers a huge range of gourmet hamburgers including beef, chicken, fish and vegetarian.
- All the accommodation apartments offer sample menus of some of our favorite restaurants around the town with most available by walking and others only a few minutes drive away.
- Ecoco offers an ever changing and evolving collection of designer and artisan crafted homewares and everyday useful items of quality for the home, living and giving. Gathered from near and far, Ecoco strives to source items that are fair-trade, organic, recycled or handmade.
Browse apartments Rates & Availability